Skip to main content

My was..... and your will be.....?

I know that now the real pressure of board has been started for you. I have also just appeared for board exams and passed it satisfactory, in spite of what resources I had. Before telling you anything else I will tell you what I did during my board exams.

When September month was started then I had just leaved the school. I am not saying it that you just leave the school. I said it because more than school I could study at my home. In school only some classes went smoothly and for that I decided it that for one subject I will not destroy my whole subjects.
 My parents were more important factor using these preparation days. Because in those days my parents had never made my moral to be surpass down. That�s why my attitude toward study was very good. I enjoyed studying at home.
Now   today I will only tell you that I spend these moths. I will tell you how I prepared in next blog. So be waited for that.
So let�s start with September, before august I was not too serious for boards exams. Actually I had to prepare for NTSE so I leaved school for revision of subjects. But when I came to knew that my application of NTSE is not passed. Then our teachers said to me that you should now come school. They said because my absence was distracting other students. Some of them now also started to leave the school and self studying at home.📗📘📚📚📚
I forgot just all what I studied and even I had not studied. I just made my mind to believe that I have to complete my syllabus myself till December. Because we cannot depend on school. You all know the condition of our school. Till October I followed my routine daily and complete my; lessons carefully. You know this that in starting there is jeal to do anything. But as time passes we lose our courage. Same as I became I was started to be lazy. It is an idiom that when the exams days are nearer, we fall asleep faster.📛📛📛📛📛
Same happened to me. And you have studied well about teenage life in biology. This is the age when we are always confused. We cannot decide what to do and what is right for us. Same happened to me, the confusion started to grow in my mind. What I was best in I stared to be nervous in that in month of October last. Till mid- November I had completed my syllabus by 30 % clearly. November is the time when all board students start to buy sample papers. But I say that don�t buy any help book and any sample papers till you are finished with your revision.
Now the twist came, I thought that in day time I can not clearly understanding what I studied. And some people say that if you studied something at 4 a.m. you will never forget. You must try but if you see no result, it means you not a morning cock; you are a night owl. I am also night owl. So I will advice you that if you cannot see any result when reading in day time, try to manage your time to study at night. For that simply start study from 8 p.m. and with interval of every 40 or 1 hour takes 10 minutes rest. In this 10 minute listen music and think about all what you studied.
��� just try this now �� soon I will tell you how to plan your study���.. If you find it serious important then must think for it���� commenter be away ����

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what do you choose??

Hate has 4 letters so does Love............. Enemies has 7 letters so does Friends........ Lying has 5 so does Truth.......... Negative has 8 so does Positive....... Under has 5 so does Above....... Cry has 3 letters so does Joy.......... Anger has 5 letters so does Happy....... Right has 5 letters so does Wrong....... Are they by Coincidences ? It means Life is like a Double edged Sword, We should choose the BETTER SIDE OF LIFE......!!

NTSE Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2019

NTSE Exam Pattern 2019 Before getting into the details of the NTSE Exam Pattern, let’s have an overview of the exam: NTSE 2019: An Overview Name of the Exam NTSE Conducting Body NCERT Type of Questions Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Number of Stages 2 Number of Sections in Each Stage 2 Total Number of Questions in Each Stage 200 Total Marks for Each Stage 200 Exam Duration 2 hours Penalty for Wrong Answers No negative marking And if you are loooking for Ntse Syllabus then You are at Right place. Myself Saurabh has arranged this for you. NTSE Syllabus For Mental Ability Test (MAT) The MAT tests for students’ logical reasoning and analytical skills. Students must understand the theory behind various concepts first and then move onto solving problems. NTSE Syllabus For MAT Verbal and Non Verbal Analogy Verbal and Non Verbal Series Classification Coding-Decoding Distance and Direction Blood Relations Alphabet and Number Test Ranking and Arrangements Ven...

Arz kiya hai!

Arj Kiya hai   !   :): Zindagi bahut kuch sikhati hai Kabhi hasati hai kabhi rulati hai Khood se jyada kisi par yakin mat karna, Andhere me to parchhai bhi sath chhod deti hai Manjile bahut hai afsane bahut hai, Imtihan zindagi me abhi ane bahut hai, Jo nahi mila uska gila kya karna , Duniya me khush rahne ke bahane bahut hai, Zindagee me kabhi khood ko kisi insan ka adi na banana, Jab apko chata hai to burai bhul jata hai, Jab apse nafrat karta hai to achai bhul jata hai, Khuda ne kaha dosti na kar,doston ki bhid me bhool jayega, Maine bhi kaha tu zameen pe to ake dekh tu upar jana bhool jayega. Achhon ke pichhe koi nahi jata hai Par burai ke phiche sab jata hai, Dudh bechne wala ghar-ghar jata hai, Sarab bechne wala kahin nahi jata hai.             Sangeet sunkar gyan nahi milta , Mandir jakar gyan nahi milta , Patharto isliye pujte hai log kyokin!- Bharose layak insaan n...